Mar 16, 2008

Sharing is caring.


Okay, I was wrong about the full body pain being a result of my fall. Turns out Grace and I are sharing a virus, the details of which I will NOT go into. The absolute worst part of suffering the same illness as Grace is knowing just how crappy she feels. Of course, while I'm lying in bed whimpering, she's being quite stoic. (She didn't get that from me or John.) So why am I up blogging? Because I hurt too much to sleep, and I promised my client I would work on her database this weekend. (I began this project when I was seven months pregnant with Grace and intended to wrap it up before she was born. Patient doesn't even begin to describe my client!) Also, I'd like way more sympathy than John can provide. Bring it.

1 comment:

Pirate Alice said...

I'm so sorry you feel like crap and are sick again. Nothing sucks more than being sick. I'd say that I'd take the illness from you and Grace, but I'm very nearly out of days off so I can't afford to get sick right now. But you do have my deepest sympathy.