Jun 26, 2008

BFF?

Grace and Julian have a strange relationship. When they're together, they don't particularly appear to enjoy each other's company, but they always ask about each other, and put them in a bed together and they sleep like all is right with their worlds and they are exactly where they belong. I'm not sure if it's a brother/sister thing or a potentially scorching romance, but either way, Julian is a gentle soul and Grace could clearly benefit from his influence. And he's a gifted musician, which is totally HOT (to her, not me).


"Seriously, my hand tastes SOOOOOOOOO good!"


"Dude, your hand? Who's yummier than I am?"

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

she is totally yummy....and the relationship is a special!! Here's to many sunny yummy summer days to play!! mamaneeniebelle can't remember her password so I shall remain anonymous....