Mar 13, 2009

We're moving — again!

We put the house on the market Mar. 3rd, sold it Mar. 5th and agreed to close Mar. 30th. I was NOT prepared for this, and would have remained in denial until the new owners showed up with a moving truck, had Michael not suggested, "Um, you think this weekend might be a good time to look for rentals?" Lo and behold, the perfect little house was waiting for us, and the landlord was kind enough to rent to someone with no income but lots of cash (from the house sale). It's tiny, adorable and two blocks from my very favorite playground and dogpark. I never thought I would be so excited to lose my status as landowner (!), but there is so much to look forward to in our new home, I'll have to write more later...

1 comment:

Pedro Padro said...

That’s a really quick deal. No wonder the eventful move caught you off-guard. I hope you were able to find a new home immediately, and the things you look forward to in this move surpassed your expectations. Good luck on your endeavors!

Pedro Padro @ Orbit Logistics