Dec 17, 2009

Two for the price of... two.

Grace had a date over last Friday night. I know what you're thinking — she's too young to start dating and I'm a monster for permitting this, but I figure she might as well get it out of her system now. By the time those hormones start raging, she'll be totally disillusioned by the dating scene and I won't have to worry about icky boys and their intentions. Although she may still be with Logan then; he's her longest running and most intense crush so far.


Imagine the cute kids they'd have...


They built this together, in perfect agreement of what should go where. I love how Grace is all criss-cross apple sauce, while Logan is clearly thinking, "Look what I have created!"

1 comment:

Tori said...

this is way too cute. oh my, I remember having a boyfriend when I was 3...but we were convinced that we would be wed. His mom and mine had to sit us down and explain to us that if we got married, we would have to move away from our mommy's. that made us re-consider and decided to have the wedding in another 2 or 3 years...